Alan Knox over at The Assembling of the Church tagged me. There is an unwritten rule that say that if you have been tagged you must follow through. As a good Christian I am going to submit to the authority of that unwritten rule.
0) What is your name and website URL (optional)?
Name: Lew Ayotte
1) What is the most fun work you have ever done and why (two sentences)?
System administration is probably the most fun work I have ever done. It always poses a challenge and an opportunity to learn.
2) A. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do now but wish you did (one sentence).
B. Name on thing you have always wanted to do but keep putting it off (one sentence).
A. Hung out with my old buddies from Maine (Paul, Joe, Dan, and others).
B. I want to go Sky Diving.
3) A. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why (two sentences)?
B. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn (two sentences)?
A. Probably Hebrew and Greek. I love the languages, but am not as well trained in them as I would like to be.
B. This answer has already been used… but I have to use it again, Jesus Christ. I would hope to learn more about being like him.
4) A. What three words would your best friends or family use to describe you?
B. Now list two more words you wish described you…
A. Analytical, Funny, Relaxed
B. Selfless, Discerning
5) What are your top three passions (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes – three sentences)?
1. Jesus Christ
2. My Wife
6) Write – and answer – one more question that YOU would ask someone (three sentences with answer).
Q: Who is Jesus to you?
A: My Lord and Saviour.
[Bonus: What is one question you wish people would ask themselves?]
What are my presuppositions?
Well I am suppose to tag five others… so here it goes:
1) G. Harris at Meditations on Metaphysics
2) D. Allen at Meditations on Metaphysics
3) S. Mangrum at (no blog yet – get on it man!)
4) R. Mangrum at Nurturing Notes
5) Heather at Free Heart Reflections