Brandon over at Eleutheros “tagged” me. What this means is that I have to obey the laws of blogging and write seven random things about myself.
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
So, here are 7 random facts/habits about me:
- My wife and I own two Beagles, Captain Augustus McCrae (Gus) and Captain Woodrow F. Call (Woody). By the way, they just happen to be the two cutest and best dogs anyone could ever own.
- I was born the same date that Mt. St. Helen’s Erupted (May 18th, 1980); I was also born on my parent’s (sixth?) anniversary – Don’t worry, I do not have two different birth-dates, these are the same dates!
- I know a tiny bit more than Alan does about cars… :)
- My wife and I are prayerfully considering moving to Athens, GA by the end of this year.
- I use to hate football, until my friend forced me to learn how to play on Playstation. The same has also come true for Golf.
- My favorite flavor of ice cream is Peppermint Stick.
- My favorite soda is Moxie – The chicks will think you’re foxy, if you chug-a-lug your Moxie and you don’t show the pain! (you’d understand if you drank it – it’s delicious).
Now I have to tag seven others, so I pick seven people on my lists on my side bar (but I’m not going to tell them, I’m too lazy):