I use Google analytics to track what is happening on my blog. I get to see which pages are most popular, how long people spend at my blog, and also what people search for to end up on my blog. Here are the top 11 funniest searches I’ve had in the past 30 days (in no particular order).
01. “what’s a handbasket and why do we got to hell in one?” – Isn’t it obvious?
02. should christians believe in santa claus – Yes.
03. muslim vs. baptist – The fight of the century!
04. i need molds of the ten commandments – Don’t we all.
05. how to have church without programs book – I recommend the Bible.
06. help, i don’t want to go to church – Help?
07. thigs to be thankful to god for – Google, peanut butter, and two-ply toliet paper.
08. notes on how to have to be a good pastor wife – Amen.
09. is it biblical to pay church volunteers? – Volunteer?
10. god bless me just a little – Me too.
11. churches say they will forgive if you pay us money – Me too!